- Band 7
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Enfield Civic Centre
- £37,886 - £47,705 pa inclusive
- 25/01/2019 23:59
Our trust has around 10,000 staff serving 1.6 million patients. It comprises Barnet Hospital, Chase Farm Hospital, the Royal Free Hospital and more than 30 services in the community. This larger scale organisation provides an unprecedented opportunity for us to continue our pioneering work, particularly in finding ways to deliver even better care to our patients.
Our mission is to deliver world class care and expertise in our clinical services, underpinned by world class teaching and research and we will continue to measure our progress against our five governing objectives: excellent outcomes, excellent patient and staff experience, excellent value for taxpayers’ money, being safe and meeting our external duties, and building a strong organisation.
Click here to view our video Welcome to the Royal Free
Click on the logo below to see the video of the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust values
Would you like to join our finance team and be part of the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust group? We are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to cover clinical services at Royal Free Hospital.
We have a fantastic variety of work underway at Royal Free which will both stretch you professionally and ensure you have a rewarding workplace experience. You will be an important part of a committed and high performing finance team, as well as partnering with clinical and operational colleagues.
You will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of the business of healthcare provision, to support and lead on quality decision making through provision of excellent analytical support. You will be an integral member of the hospital finance team and be expected to contribute to the development, agreement and implementation of priorities.
In summary work experience we could offer you includes;
- Supporting the transition of services to a brand new digital hospital due to open during 2018;
- Shaping site service provision, strengthening the financial resilience of our services;
- Working alongside expert and passionate clinical and operational teams as part of our exciting Clinical Pathway Group work programme, which is aiming to achieve consistently high quality care provision whilst reducing the cost of unwarranted variation; and
- Being part of a diverse, energetic and capable hospital group finance team, which is focused on supporting financial recovery and developing best in class finance reporting and business analytics
- You will be making a significant contribution to the above work plan, whilst benefiting from working as part of a strong team that is passionate about supporting and developing your talents to make the most of your career.
We recognise the benefits from a modern, flexible work approach, and will provide you with equipment to work across our sites.
This opportunity is likely to suit a qualified accountant with enthusiasm, drive and ambition.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jerry Francine - email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
Open Monday to Friday
08:30 am to 17:30pm
- 01629 690820